Research Clinician: Pietermaritzburg
A Research Clinician with Clinical Research experience of at least one year needed. Work place; THINK clinical research site at Doris Goodwin, Pietermaritzburg.
Responsibilities under the supervision of the Site manager and Principal Investigator:
- Screening of potential study participants with regards to their eligibility for the trial and obtaining informed consent.
- Clinical management of study participants with drug resistant Tuberculosis (MDR &XDR) as well as adverse events that could arise while on treatment.
- Performing administrative duties such as resolving data queries, completing SAE reports, developing source documentation and site operating procedures, etc.
- Assist with the training and mentoring of other researchers and nursing staff.
- Drivers licence
- Knowledge in the management of TB
- Clinical trial experience
- Post Internship experience in internal medicine
- Current GCP certificate
- Drug Resistant TB Management
For more information please contact Samantha Aucock at 033 398 0054