DO YOU ALSO WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
– JOIN THE THINK TEAM!
The Organisational Culture of THINK is based on a set of Core Values that are central to the way that the organisation wishes to fulfil its mission. The Core Values are the enduring guiding principles that capture the organisation’s strengths and character. The core values represent the soul of the organisation, and include:
Making a Difference
Employees are selected based on shared personal and organisational goals and values. The expectation is that employees come to identify strongly with both the organisation and its mission and that the shared set of Core Values give the employees an internal guideline for how to behave in order to fulfil the organisation’s mission.
- Community Liaison Officer: Don McKenzie, Botha’s Hill
- Data Manager: Don McKenzie, Botha’s Hill
- Field Worker: Don McKenzie, Botha’s Hill
- Research Clinician: Pietermaritzburg and Don McKenzie, Botha’s Hill
- Research Medical Technician
- Research Nurse: Don McKenzie, Botha’s Hill
- Research Pharmacist: Don McKenzie, Botha’s Hill
- Site Manager: Don McKenzie, Botha’s Hill
Minimal requirements for all of the above positions include:
- Valid motor vehicle drivers licence
- Good communication skills, and
- Computer literacy